Sunday, December 11, 2011

Neglect.

My book blog has been neglected. If it were a child, DHS would've been called. If were the laundry, it would have mildewed. If it were milk, it would have turned into a solid.
That being said, I don't want it to be neglected. Having a baby pretty much turned my world upside down, and books and reading have taken a backseat, unfortunately.

School is pretty much where I get my reading done. I have finished three YA (young adult) books at school since October. I am working on our current book club read, A Discovery of Witches, and ever present somewhere on my nightstand is a Nora Roberts book.

As mentioned in previous posts, Gil McNeil's third installment of her knitting series comes out on the 27th! Woo hoo!

I'll try to be a better blog parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment