Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If you haven't read Harry Potter...Get out of my life!

Harsh?? Maybe a little. I've decided that I am pretty much obsessed with this book series.
Best Books ever?... I think so!

At first it was kind of a joke with our book club to ban ladies who hadn't read this series. Then in every day casual conversations about books (you have these, right?) I would ask other people if they had read Harry Potter....and many have NOT! Its kind of a turn off. Not that I am looking to be turned on, but it's kind of a bummer.

Is there an application to be my friend too??? Just KIDDING!!! A little.

Although I am now on the lookout for "spell" t-shirts for the Nov. 19th premiere... Or even a roaring Gryffindor hat!!!! I'll try to sit in the back row...

No comments:

Post a Comment