Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Back!!

Not that I have been anywhere. I just feel back to myself. Back to the me who read at any free moment. Back to the me who wasn't too tired. Back to me.

What was my cure? A good book of course! Some of you may have noticed that I have seemed a lackluster when it comes to the books I have read the past few months. It seemed that I just couldn't find one that I was really "into." Finally, I broke down and cracked the spine on The Girl Who Played with Fire. Voila! Mundane book reading disease is OVER!

I'm only a couple of hundred pages into it, but so far it has been the first book that I come home to and immediately think, "Is it too early to read?" or "Is it wrong to devote four hours to a book?"

Thank you deceased Swedish author...You are much appreciated in my house this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment