Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The lastest and next to the greatest news...

Okay, so it would be a little strange to be more excited about a book, than the upcoming birth of our baby. BUT with that being said, if you fall any where on the "I Love Harry Potter" spectrum, then you should check out www.pottermore.com and click on the owls. Something big is brewing, and I have to say that I am MORE than pumped! I am thinking that there is a new book in the mix and I couldn't be more excited. For now, I will leave my anticipation in check and not go on a ramble about the upcoming book possibilities.

RE: I want to read Crap. So far, so good. I finished one book of fluff and now I am on to the next. I finished The Reading Group. It falls into two categories for me: based in England, and it's about books. One thing I really enjoyed was that each month the book club actually discussed the book they were reading. It actually gave me some good ideas for books I may want to read in the future. Plus - it backs up the fact that Yes, we (book clubs) actually DO read books, and we DO discuss them. Book Club is not code for Man Bashing Club. Or Wine Drinking Only Club. Or Gossip Club. Don't get me wrong, all of those things are involved in some way, but at the center of it all are the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment